Additions to the Upgrade Process
In this appendix I want to add a more process-oriented overview of the phases of the plan for the next 43,000 years. I think that in breaking out these steps, we’ll better understand the rewards one can receive by joining the KoHeavenEarth company in one’s active life on earth. It’s also important for me to share that this is more of a bird’s-eye view of the overall plan.
The extreme minute details that will occur each year are not the focus here. They would also be impossible to provide. Additionally, I realized it’s impossible to provide each and every blueprint text in this appendix. It would stretch out for too many pages. I have included the key text references that fit each element.
Summary and Recap of Time
There is so much love in patience. As we read from the apostle Peter once more:
The Lord [Jesus] is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
We can gain a strong sense of peace knowing that Jesus is in full control of his technology and the grand master plan. Now let’s recap some key lessons we’ve reviewed in the first part of this book.
- Elohim created the heavens and the earth in six days and rested on the seventh day, beginning the first reference to the Sabbath rest period.
- One day = a thousand years, a thousand years = one day.
- Sabbath law: six days’ work, six years’ work, six thousand years’ work. One day’s rest, one year rest, one thousand years’ rest. On the rest day, rest year, or rest millennium all people stop and rest from their work.
- Jubilee law: Seven Sabbaths of years equals forty-nine years, with the fiftieth year a Jubilee. Seven Sabbaths of millennium years equals 49,000 years, with the 50,000th year being a creation’s Jubilee. On the Jubilee all debts are to be forgiven. A reset takes place. No permanent enslavement can ever occur. It kicks off the next period with all being free of their debts and burdens.
- During the first rest period of 1,000 years, death and sin have no ability to rule in the organic tech body. The satan/the devil, known as the accuser and our adversary along with the rulers of the Kingdom of Adam company, who tempt us to sin because of the weakness of the virus, are all removed from the earth and locked up. They are put into prison for these 1,000 years, and they are no longer able to tempt us to give into sin and do evil.
The apostles John and Paul and the prophet Daniel and Jesus reveal that there are, in fact, two bodily resurrections of the dead. In each, there are specific people who will take part based on what company they are in. These two resurrections of the physical body will take place in two stages. The first one will happen at the start of this 1,000-year Sabbath and the return of Christ Jesus (the end of 6,000 years after Adam). The second will take place at the end of the 1,000-year Sabbath (the end of 7,000 years after Adam). Understanding this helps us to better understand our employee performance rewards and the benefits of having him in our life now, rather than later.
The Bird’s-Eye View of the Plan
In my one-on-ones with Jesus, he’s really highlighted to me the part of the blueprint in 1 Corinthians 15:20–28. This is the area I’ve been sharing in this book. This reveals a greater bird’s-eye view of the plan. In this chapter, we find that an interesting case arises. Most English translations have missed a key detail of this specific text.
The word christ is a title and a word—meaning “to be anointed.” In this sense, at some point in our lives when we join Jesus in the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth company, we all become anointed to do the work he has called us to do. To achieve all that he wants us to achieve. Therefore, what we see is that the apostle Paul will often write about Jesus in two ways in Greek.
- He will speak about “Jesus Christ” or “Christ Jesus,” linking and connecting the word christ directly to Jesus.
- As the word christ can also apply to anything that is anointed, if Paul is speaking about Jesus but excludes Jesus’ name, in most cases he will include “the” in front of the word christ, unless the sentence is so clear that it could only be Jesus he is talking about. However, sometimes this isn’t the case, and in Greek he adds “the” to show Jesus in comparison to what else could be deemed anointed in the sentence.
We also have to keep in mind, the original Greek text used, no upper and lower case letters. It was all upper case letters. So the usage of “the” before the word christ was even more imperative for distinguishing, if he was writing about Jesus or something or someone else that was anointed, if the name of Jesus was absent from the line of text written.
A key part of this text in the blueprint comes from the translation of 1 Corinthians 15:20, 22–24 on the order of the restoration of all things that Paul is writing about. Here’s the writing in the original King James Version:
(20) But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. (22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. (23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. (24) Then cometh the end …
When we read it this way, we read line 20 recording Jesus Christ was the first to rise from the dead. Then in line 23, when it speaks about the order, it appears in English to be saying again that … Jesus was the first to rise from the dead. Then afterwards all who are Christ Jesus’. Then the end comes.
The only translation which really captures the depth and understanding of these Greek lines is Young’s Literal Translation. Now reading the same thing it really presents a different picture, doesn’t it?
(20) And now, Christ hath risen out of the dead–the first-fruits of those sleeping he became, (23) and each in his proper order, a first-fruit christ, afterwards those who are the Christ’s, in his presence, (24) then–the end, …
This reveals to us that, in fact, Jesus was the first-fruit of those who are sleeping. Then everyone else comes in their proper order. First is a “first-fruit christ,” then those who are the Christ’s, and then the end. If I share this in the Koine Greek upper case font, it would look like this:
(20) νυνι δε χριστος εγηγερται εκ νεκρων απαρχη των κεκοιμημενων εγενετο (23) εκαστος δε εν τω ιδιω ταγματι απαρχη χριστος επειτα οι χριστου εν τη παρουσια αυτου(20) nuni de christos egēgertai ek nekrōn aparchē tōn kekoimēmenōn egeneto (23) ekastos de en tō idiō tagmati aparchē christos epeita oi christou en tē parousia autou
We see in the Greek a strong usage or lack of oi (οι), meaning “the,” anywhere around this word usage: aparche christos (απαρχη χριστος). This means it can’t be speaking about Jesus but is speaking about his own anointed first-fruits.
Looking now at the entire text from a bird’s-eye view of the plan, I understand that the YLT isn’t the easiest to read, as it’s so literal. But do bear with me, as it really does help us to better grasp the order of the plan.
And now, Christ hath risen out of the dead–the first-fruits of those sleeping he became, for since through man [is] the death, also through man [is] a rising again of the dead, for even as in Adam all die, so also in the Christ all shall be made alive, and each in his proper order, a first-fruit Christ, afterwards those who are the Christ’s, in his presence, then–the end, when he may deliver up the reign to God, even the Father, when he may have made useless all rule, and all authority and power– for it behoveth him to reign till he may have put all the enemies under his feet– the last enemy is done away–death;
for all things He did put under his feet, and, when one may say that all things have been subjected, [it is] evident that He is excepted who did subject the all things to him, and when the all things may be subjected to him, then the Son also himself shall be subject to Him, who did subject to him the all things, that God [Abba Father] may be the all in all.
This is the part of the blueprint I will focus on by taking the stages revealed in here and breaking it out into their individual phases as I’ve come to learn them.
The Order and Phases of the Plan
The First Phase
And now, Christ hath risen out of the dead–the first-fruits of those sleeping he became, for since through man [is] the death, also through man [is] a rising again of the dead,
The first phase has been completed. Our CEO, Christ Jesus, has risen from the dead. When he rose, he became the first of a coming generation of those who will all receive their new bio-spirit tech bodies. This is the first milestone of the grand plan we can mark off as finished. There’s also the declaration being made, as with Adam, all received mortality and death. Now it will be with Christ Jesus all will receive immortality and life.
The Second Phase
for even as in Adam all die, so also in the Christ all shall be made alive, and each in his proper order, a first-fruit christ,
Jesus resurrects a first-fruit christ: This is the moment in time that kicks off the 1,000-year upgrade and the Sabbath millennium on earth. It’s the moment of the first resurrection. These people are called first-fruit christs. They’re the overcomers, the five virgins who enter the wedding feast, and the remnant. They’re those who have all achieved the reward in the KoHeavenEarth company of becoming an executive management team member. I shared the guidelines about this in Chapter 5. Much can be read in the blueprint book of Revelation, chapters 2 and 3, on the traits of an overcomer.
These first-fruit christs are people from every generation and every nation who legally joined Jesus in the KoHeavenEarth company. These people have matured in the faith in understanding how the company and kingdom functions. They grew in deep intimacy with Jesus. Where Jesus can say, “I truly knew you and I trust you. You are prepared to manage the company and the kingdom with me.”
All these are the first to get their new incorruptible bio-spirit tech bodies. They literally become sons and daughters of Abba Father and brothers or sisters to Jesus. This is the greatest reward any person can achieve in their life.
The problem I see with this stage is that current religious traditions or precepts are misleading people. They teach them that it’s all just about being saved of your sins and then one day going to Heaven. Also, that when Jesus returns, everyone will be transported off to eternity. Yet this isn’t the case. Jesus is returning to the earth to do all that he has proposed to do and to complete the next stages of the plan.
He will rule and reign over the earth and manage the universe from the earth. Religious tradition has been robbing many people in preparing them for their rewards. Of course, this shouldn’t create anxiety in anyone, as anxiety isn’t something Jesus gives us. Yet this isn’t good either. My hope, though, is to make us more aware.
There’s a difference between those who take part in the first resurrection versus the second. To take part requires a deep, intimate relationship with our CEO, to mature and be trained by him to take on the responsibilities that come with being in the executive management team—being trained to be able to judge the world and angels/messengers.
- The Reward: Biblical terms call it “receiving your crown.” Becoming a king and priest or executive management team with Jesus over the 1,000-year upgrade. This will also result in a double portion inheritance.
- No More Overcoming: This is the cut-off period. No more ability to join the KoHeavenEarth company. There’s a freeze on all transfers, as I shared in Chapter 6. There’s no longer the possibility to become an overcomer, as the one we’re to overcome is no longer on the scene. The opportunity is lost forever.
- Starting Out Small: Jesus’ Kingdom as a nation state and as the new company head office will start small and will grow to fill the entire earth with the Father’s glory.
- Righteousness, Justice, Mercy, and Truth: All will be managed according to the social and civil rules and laws of the KoHeavenEarth company, the Ten Commandments being this foundation. All things will be judged fairly. Nations and peoples will begin to heal. They will learn the ways of Christ’s Kingdom company. One by one, each nation and people group over those thousand years will eventually come to join the KoHeavenEarth company until the whole earth is filled with Abba Father’s glory.
- If Alive at Jesus’ Return, Sin-Debt Redeemed. Joined KoHeavenEarth Company. Missed Acquiring Your Crown: One is saved and is in the kingdom. One will not receive their new bio-spirit tech body. One will remain in their mortal body over the 1,000-year upgrade. One will have access to the head office and the city of Jesus and Abba Father. Yet just as the old blueprint temple had rules of who could enter into the most holy place, so too will the city. There will be different roles for the people, very different from the overcomers/executive management teams.
- If Alive at Jesus’ Return, No Sin-Debt Redeemed. Part of the KoAdam Company: If one is alive at the time of Jesus’ return but hasn’t accepted Jesus and his payment of one’s sin-debts, then one remains part of the KoAdam company. One remains mortal. One has missed the greatest reward forever. Nevertheless, through the ways of Jesus and his executive management team, humans will begin to live longer. As I shared, the word says that a baby will live to be 100 years old. The effects of the virus of mortality will be reduced. One will see the great and amazing works that the executive management team will accomplish. One will witness and take part in some way in the great upgrade of the earth. One won’t be able to enter the great city.
- End of the 1,000 years: As I wrote in Chapter 6, the adversaries are set free from prison. What develops is that the adversary instigates a huge rebellion against CEO Jesus and the executive management team. Anyone who still doesn’t want to accept Jesus as their CEO will join this rebellion. Given the company rules around war, it gives Jesus a reason to respond. A battle then takes place and out of this, fire rains down upon everyone who joined the rebellion. And the most amazing outcome happens. The people aren’t destroyed, as Jesus loves them all. What happens is that all virus-infected organic tech is destroyed and burned up in a blink of an eye. What’s left is so loving and good of Jesus. The virus of death and mortality is burned up, leaving everyone standing in new organic cleantech bodies. The antivirus has been administered. Jesus has destroyed all mortal corrupted flesh.
The Third Phase
afterwards those who are the Christ’s, in his presence
This third phase is at the end of the 1,000-year upgrade. What follows is a full bodily resurrection of all dead from all of history. All stand before the great white throne to be judged according to one’s own goodness and works. This is also what I call the great employee performance review. Here again I share the recording of John:
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
- Daniel also observed this second bodily resurrection. He records it here. I include the three literal versions plus the Greek Septuagint:
CLV: From those sleeping in the soil of the ground many shall awake, these to eonian life and these to reproach for eonian repulsion.
YLT: And the multitude of those sleeping in the dust of the ground do awake, some to life age-during, and some to reproaches—to abhorrence age-during.
EBR: and, many of the sleepers in the dusty ground, shall awake,—these, shall be to age-abiding life, but, those, to reproach, and age-abiding abhorrence;
LXX: καὶ πολλοὶ τῶν καθευδόντων ἐν γῆς χώματι ἐξεγερθήσονται, οὗτοι εἰς ζωὴν αἰώνιον καὶ οὗτοι εἰς ὀνειδισμὸν καὶ εἰς αἰσχύνην αἰώνιον [aiōnion]. [here is that word officially as eon again. The Hebrew word is olam (עוֹלָֽם)]
And John also records it in Jesus own words:
Marvel not at this, for coming is the hour in which all who are in the tombs shall hear His voice, and those who do good shall go out into a resurrection of life, yet those who commit bad things, into a resurrection of judging.
These show that this is the overall great resurrection at the end of the 7,000 years after Adam. Some people are brought back to life to receive eonian life. Others will receive eons of judgment. I shared what the lake of fire is in Appendix 4. It’s not literal fire but righteous justice, all according to the laws of Abba Father and Jesus. Judgment based on how one lived their lives.
- Second Resurrection. Part of the KoHeavenEarth Company. Accepted the Sin-Debt Payment: I have little to add here on top of what I wrote in Chapter 6. If one is found to take part only in the second resurrection, then this judgment and employee review will be based on how you lived as part of the KoHeavenEarth company. Some will enter into receiving their full rewards immediately, joining the other executive management team members as kings and priests.
They’ll receive their new bio-spirit tech bodies. We may find others still needing some time to mature before they can enter into their full rewards. It truly is a case of once saved, then you are always saved. Jesus doesn’t give you back your old sin-debts from the past. They are paid in full. However, all must reach maturity before they can take on the full responsibility of the kingdom. You are saved “yet as through fire.”
- Second Resurrection. Part of KoAdam Company. Never Accepted Jesus’ Sin-Debt Payment: As we read, one will be judged according to one’s own goodness and deeds. I shared that this foundation is the Ten Commandments. There’s security here for all. One can be 100 percent certain of the standard they will be held accountable against. There’s no uncertainty or vagueness here. If one lived well according to the Ten Commandments, one could be found to be written in the Book of Life. The Bible in the Revelation of Jesus does allude to this.
It says: And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. I see it as possible, then, that you may well enter into eonian life if you lived perfectly against the laws. However … I can personally say for myself that it’s a huge risk I’m not sure I would want to take. Only Jesus knows what that outcome will be. No one from a mortal virus-infected organic tech understanding can make such a judgment.
- Lastly, Part of the KoAdam Company, Not Found to Be in the Book of Life: A person’s place will be to enter the lake of fire. Again, as I shared in Appendix 4, this isn’t literal fire but a time of judgment. A time when your sin-debts will be judged according to the fiery law of Abba Father and Jesus. The Holy Spirit and the executive management team are the lake, as they hold the law of Abba Father and minister it in righteousness and justice. One is accountable for all your personal sin-debts. One has to work them all off personally. The prophet Isaiah states that our own righteousness is as filthy rags: But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.
As I shared in Appendixes 3 and 5, the rules and laws of Abba Father and Jesus never sanction torture and torment. One can take comfort that such will not happen. Abba Father is love! The CEO and King Jesus is love! The Holy Spirit, our COO, is love!
My understanding is that one will then be put into the loving care of an executive management team member, as they’ll take on the role as your kinsmen redeemer with Jesus, taking on the redemption work for those found to go into the lake of fire. Your sin-debt will be sold to them. And, like the company rules and laws state around slavery, you will then serve out your debt to this family member until all your debts are paid or the great creation’s Jubilee takes place.
Here, though, one has missed the great reward. In the ages and eons to come, you will learn the ways of the Father through his fiery law. You will be taken through the process and, at some point, become a son or daughter until that day when Abba Father will become “all in all.”
The Last Phase
then — the end, when he may deliver up the reign to Abba Father.
Alternatively, in a different translation we can read:
Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God [Abba Father], when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God [Abba Father] may be all in all.
Nobody knows what will happen after the great white throne judgment, as Abba Father and Jesus don’t outright reveal this to us in their wondrous blueprint plan. There are hints here and there. For me it’s clear, though, given the laws around time, that we’ll have 42,000 years left until the great creation’s Jubilee. But what those millennia will look like is anybody’s guess. Time will pass until all have served out their debts, though we know with certainty that the last enemy CEO Jesus puts under his feet is death, when death itself is abolished and destroyed.
I believe this death of death will take place at the time of the great white throne judgment. At that time, all of creation will be renewed. All of earth and all humans will receive new organic cleantech bodies. It makes sense, then, that death will be destroyed at this time.
During the millennia there will still be the need for rule and authority, as not all have yet become debt-free. Not all have become fully fledged executive management team members. Only at the great creation’s Jubilee will Jesus hand back the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth to Abba Father and the Father will be “all in all.”
We find that the first death was the death of life via Adam.
The second death is the death of death via Christ Jesus!
There truly is a beauty in a well-laid-out plan. I recall, growing up in Canada, I often watched the TV series The A-Team. Depending on what decade you grew up in, you may remember it too. In it, we often heard Colonel John Hannibal Smith saying at the end of a show, when they had accomplished all and the bad guys were defeated, “I love it when a plan comes together.” I have to say, I do too.
Even though this appendix is a high-level overview of the plan, it still has very detailed steps. We can see that it’s still extremely precise. I believe it should give us confidence that if such a plan exists, even on a higher level, we really have some amazing creators and founders who, through it, show us how much they love everything they have created. For me personally, this is a plan I can comfortably take to the bank of the KoHeavenEarth company and one day know, my return will be even greater.
I invite you to review and discover if you want to invest in this plan and seek to begin the journey to your great reward in Christ Jesus.